Monday, 1 June 2009

What Am I?

So what do you think I am?
Sweet?
Beautiful?
Kind?

I try my hardest to be this person, and for the majority of the time I am her. However, although i love some of them dearly, i am seceretivly very bitter to those that have hurt me in the past. Whether this was pushing me over in the playground, going behind my back with my boyfriend, or forcing me to do somthing i didnt want to do. At times I hate them for it.

Par Exemplar: Last night. I went out with some friends into the city. We were outside having a smoke (not I) an ex boyfriend of mine walked past, and he shouted my name. I had not seen him in quite some time, i was extremely skinny when we were together. I broke up with him.
This asshole publically humiliated me infront of his friends and mine, and instantly commented on my weight gain. According to this fucker, 'I was beautiful untill i got fat'.
I deserted my friends and drove home, i hadnt had a drink at this point, thank god. I cannot take critisism. I cry. I must get stronger.

I think I'm a 'nice' girl, but at times I'm a complete cow. A 'nice cow' lets say. I find that I am constantly fighting negative feelings about myself and those around me. I am happy in my own skin, whilst all the same I think im a terrible person. I feel terrible right now saying that I am a terrible person, when in another dimention of my confused mind i know that I am not.

I am very judmental. I can construct an instant impression of a person from the cleanliness of their hair, and the shoes they are wearing. I understand that this is wrong. But there it is.

What am I?
Selfish?
Bitter?
Unkind?

I honestly dont know. I think I am a great mixture of many things, as we all are.
The only fact I know: I am not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment